Our aim at South Arlington Dental is to provide you with a healthy stunning smile. At our dental office, we will provide exellent standards of care to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care. Our range of services can help you achieve a brighter and healthier smile, regular dental visits can’t replace the need for an effective daily hygiene routine at home.
The following is a list of steps which can help you maintain your dental hygiene and health at home.
- Brush at least twice a day to remove plaque formed from meals eaten throughout the day.
- Ensure you brush the outer and inner surfaces of each tooth.
- Use the tip of the brush to clean the inside of your front teeth.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Floss and interdental cleaning
- Floss at least once each day to help clean spaces between your teeth and prevent plaque colonies from building up, in order to prevent damage to the gums, teeth, and bone.
- Rinse your mouth with water after brushing and after meals if you are unable to brush.
By implementing these daily habits and attending regular scheduled visits to our office, you’ll be rewarded with a beautiful healthy smile, and lead by example. Effective dental hygiene will help prevent from unnecessary pain discomfort and costs, boost your confidence, and enhance your smile.
When visiting our practice, we may provide customised instructions to help you with any specific treatments we may suggest in order to improve your dental health. For any questions, please contact us and wee’ll be happy to help.