Dental implants are a vital part of improving your teeth. The procedure can be used in order to replace single or multiple missing or damaged teeth. Dental implants are designed to last a life time and are constructed to provide bite strength, complete stability, and lasting results.
Dental implants when placed replace the root and the tooth that. The treatment is a surgical procedure and implants can be placed on upper and lower jaws. Once placed, implants look and feel just like a natural tooth. In fact they look so natural that only a dentist can recognise a dental implant.
There is a host of benefits and reasones for having dental implants. This includes:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth moving into missing tooth space
- Improve a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of natural teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial features
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable and stable
To find out more about dental implants treatments and custom pricing please contact our office. We will answer any questions you may have and you can also see our extensive before and after image gallery.